I missed EDC Las Vegas. Again. No worries,
- Marshmello trolls crowd by pretending to reveal himself but it’s actually Tiesto. I actually believed Tiesto was behind Marshmello’s identity for 10 seconds, then realized that I was being ludicrous.
- BassPOD Stage literally catches on fire because of a pyrotechnic device. Talk about pyro gone bad…and here I was thinking that the fire was part of the stage.
- Anna Lunoe and Alison Wonderland become the first solo female DJs to perform mainstage at EDC.
- Sad festival goers are turned away at the gate because of counterfeit wristbands. My heart broke for them. Moral of the story: don’t buy tickets from sources not to be trusted. Only ever buy tickets from the original ticket provider.
- Paris Blohm raving with the crowd even though he has performed at EDC before. He started out as a fan and he’ll never stop being a fan even with all his fame.
- Ravers showing their love and support after the tragic Orlando shooting and uniting together
- KSHMR’s set literally blows out the speakers during his set Saturday morning. Poor KSHMR, even a few minutes of silence cannot hold his fan base down. I would have stayed for the former ex-Catarac.
- No one died. That’s actually great news for a festival of this magnitude.
Maybe one day we will be headliners uniting under the electric sky. But for now, we’re just broke. Peace
Tiesto the troll:
BassPOD is lit:
Catch the sets here: